- Refunds will not be issued for any reason.
- Your booth space will not be reserved until your registration application is approved and payment has been received.
- Booth sharing is not permitted. One Vendor = One Booth. Vendors may not in any way advertise for merchants or services that are not registered in the show.
- We only allow ONE representative from direct sales companies to be present at the expo. (ex. Mary Kay, Tastefully Simple, Pure Romance, etc.) There will also be a limit on how many direct sales companies are admitted to the expo.
- Booth setup starts at 10am and all booths must be complete at 12:30p.m.
- The best dressed booth judges will begin making their rounds at 12:30, any booth that is not completed at that time will automatically be disqualified.
- Your display CANNOT exceed the space allotted. Make sure you are reserving enough space for your display.
- We reserve the right to remove any objectionable displays, merchandise, or samples, and to alter the floor plan if needed for the overall welfare of the expo.
- If a vendor’s audio or video presentation is disruptive to a nearby booth, the vendor will be asked to reduce the volume accordingly. The event coordinator will have final determination of acceptable sound levels.
- You MAY NOT break down your booth before the show ends at 4p.m.. Any brides coming in late should have the same opportunity to talk to all of the vendors.
- Vendors may park close to the entrance while unloading, but we ask that you move your vehicle to the upper parking area when you are finished. The front spaces are reserved for brides and their guests.
- We encourage you to sell merchandise, take deposits, and book appointments during the expo.
- When you break down your area please throw away your trash.
- We reserve the right to deny any business admittance to the expo.
- Any vendor failing to comply with any of these guidelines will not be invited to return to future expos.
Door prize drawing may not be held at individual booths on expo day. If you wish to do your own door prize drawing it must be done at a later time, and it will be the vendor’s responsibility to get the prize to the winner.
If you wish to give a door prize in the main expo drawing you must have your prize with you on expo day. After the drawing the winner will be directed to your booth to collect their prize.
We reserve the right to make changes to these guidelines without prior notice. All decisions made by the event coordinator are final.