General Vendor Guidelines
- Refunds will not be issued for any reason.
- Your booth space will not be reserved until your application is approved and payment has been received.
- If you do not hear back from us within 2 business days after submitting your application please email: email@example.com
- Booth sharing is not permitted. One Vendor = One Booth. Vendors may not in any way advertise for merchants or services that are not registered in the show.
- We limit the amount of vendors in each category, so that one specific category doesn't get too saturated at the show. So any category that you want to advertise in must be registered, your first category is including in the booth base price. Additional categories may be registered for $50 each, and each category must be owned by the same person(s), (see booth sharing above). Example: You want to advertise "ABC Florist and Cakes", you must register under florist AND cakes when selecting your vendor category if you want to promote both. If you only register as florist you may NOT advertise/promote the cake portion of your business.
- We only allow ONE representative from direct sales companies to be present at the expo. (ex. Mary Kay, Tastefully Simple, Pure Romance, etc.)
- Booth setup starts at 10am and all booths must be complete at 12:30p.m.
- The best dressed booth judges will begin making their rounds at 12:30, any booth that is not completed at that time will automatically be disqualified.
- Your display CANNOT exceed the space allotted. Make sure you are reserving enough space for your display.
- We reserve the right to remove any objectionable displays, merchandise, or samples, and to alter the floor plan if needed for the overall welfare of the expo.
- If a vendor’s audio or video presentation is disruptive to a nearby booth, the vendor will be asked to reduce the volume accordingly. The event coordinator will have final determination of acceptable sound levels.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying their own drop cords, table linens, signage, booth decor, etc.
- You MAY NOT break down your booth before the show ends at 4p.m.. Any brides coming in late should have the same opportunity to talk to all of the vendors.
- Vendors may park close to the entrance while unloading, but we ask that you move your vehicle away from the building when you are finished. The front spaces are reserved for brides and their guests.
- We encourage you to sell merchandise, take deposits, and book appointments during the expo.
- When you break down your area please throw away your trash.
- We reserve the right to deny any business admittance to the expo.
- Any vendor failing to comply with any of these guidelines will not be invited to return to future expos.
- The Wilkes Wedding Expo will NOT give out vendor door prizes.
- Any vendor wanting to give out a door prize may do so at his or her booth. It is the vendors responsibility to make sure their door prize gets to their winner, whether it be on expo day or at a later date. We will have a microphone available at the check-in desk for anyone wanting to announce their door prize winner.
- The expo will proceed as planned even in the event of minor inclement weather, it is up to each individual vendor to decide for themselves if they will still attend the expo, keeping in mind that we cannot give refunds for booth fees.
- If the weather were to be so bad that a cancellation be necessary we will try to re-schedule the expo at a later date, we cannot make guarantees that this will be possible, and still keeping in mind that it is impossible to refund booth fees.
We reserve the right to make changes to these guidelines without prior notice. All decisions made by the event coordinator are final.